Library Book Archival Spine Labels|
Perfectly designed to meet your cataloging needs
We offer four standard thermal transfer spine labels: two different sizes for the spine of the book and two label sets for the spine and pocket of the book. Choose from a flexible polypropylene label material (ts905) that wraps around the spine or a polyester label material (ts505) for the ultimate in durability. The easy-to-read label won’t fade or smudge over time, and is of a higher image quality than dot matrix, laser and direct thermal printers and typewriters.
Contact us about this product
- Gain superior image quality, thermal transfer printing provides sharp, easy to read labels that won’t fade or smudge over time.
- Gain options, different sizes, materials, printing solutions, and the ability to integrate with your cataloging software system.
- Gain durability, our heavy-duty permanent adhesive bonds perfectly to many different book materials, resulting in a label that lasts.
- All labels come packaged in kits; labels paired with thermal transfer ribbon provide an archival solution. Standard sizes include:
- 1” x 1.5”
- 1.125” x 1.125”
- 2 label set
- 3 label set
- Receive a closed-loop solution when also ordering our spine label printers and integrating with your cataloging system.
View the Product Spec Sheet for this product.